Tile is my specialty

If you have a tile project, I’ve got the knowledge and service you need. Ceramic, Porcelain, Stone… You name it… A great selection of tiles are $1.99 or less!

It can be overwhelming when selecting tile, so I make it easy to choose by working with you personally. To help you visualize the different variations of tile and grouts I personally go with you to select the tile you prefer. I have over 11 years experience so I can I can talk to you about your project from start to finish. I am a hard and fast worker… so I can finish your project in a timely manner.

If having a durable, simple to maintain, beautiful and versatile floor is what you want, contact me. In addition to helping you select your tile, I can give you layout ideas and help you with patterns and decorative accents to create an original look for your room. I can measure your area and give you a free estimate today!

I’d like the opportunity to help you in your project!

Call me (Micah Barton) today @ 602-513-3709

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Porcelain Tile with 20x20, 6x6 and 13x13 tile pattern






1 comment:

  1. I love the tile and pattern but I'm in Houston :) what tile is this?

    ReplyDelete